Prime Day kicks off Monday, July 15 at 12am PT / 3am ET and runs for 48 hours, with new deals launching as often as every five minutes, promising a two-day parade of more than a million deals worldwide reserved exclusively for Prime members
The big event for savvy shoppers around the world is almost here as Amazon prepares to kick off Prime Day at 12 am PT / 3am ET on July 15. For the first time ever, Prime members will enjoy a full 48 hours of epic fun on more than a million deals worldwide – giving them the best in shopping and savings. Throughout Prime Day 2019, new deals will launch as often as every five minutes, giving shoppers plenty of reasons to come back again and again. Not a Prime member yet or want to learn more? Eligible customers can start a 30-day free trial at amazon.ca/primeday to participate in Prime Day, get access to fast and free shipping, entertainment benefits like Prime Video and Prime Music, and more.
“I’m so pleased to be pre-launching HAUS Laboratories on Prime Day with Amazon,” said Founder Lady Gaga. “I only like to work with good people and companies, and this partnership with Amazon felt really right. Amazon can help us make HAUS Laboratories accessible on a global scale so we can empower everyone to be the artist of their own identity.”
Prime Day Deals Preview
When it comes to big savings on incredible products, Prime Day 2019 delivers in a big way with more than one million deals globally including new featured Lightning Deals. These deals could sell out fast, so we encourage Prime members to come back frequently to view new deals launching throughout the 48-hour event. Stay tuned, featured Lightning Deals will include some of the most exciting products of the year. Find a preview of Prime Day deals members can expect below.
Additional Deals from Across Amazon
- Whole Foods Market – Amazon and Whole Foods Market are offering some of the deepest discounts of the year on summertime favourites in celebration of Prime Day. From now through July 16, Prime members who spend $10 at any Whole Foods Market stores in Canada will receive $10 off on Amazon.ca via a unique printed code. Prime members qualify by entering the promo code when they check out on Prime Day, July 15th & 16th. Also available now through July 16, Prime members can access a barcode by visiting amazon.ca/wfmprime that will give them 30% off select items across all Whole Foods Market stores in Canada.
- Amazon Music Unlimited – Prime members who haven’t yet tried Amazon Music Unlimited can get four months of the premium streaming tier for just $0.99 and unlimited access to millions of songs, ad-free.
- Prime Video –Prime members get a $10 Amazon.ca retail credit when you stream Prime Video for this first time now through July 16.
- Audible – Enjoy three free audio books, and a $5 Amazon.ca retail credit, when you sign-up for a 90-day Audible free trial (eligible customers only).
- Kindle Unlimited – Prime members who haven’t yet tried Kindle Unlimited can get their first three months of unlimited reading for $0.99 when they sign up.
- Amazon Photos – Try unlimited photo storage with Amazon Photos and get a $15 credit towards your Amazon.ca account.
- Twitch Prime – Twitch Prime is going big for Prime Day 2019 with $120 worth of free content giveaways for Apex Legends, FIFA 19, and Madden NFL 20. Twitch Prime is also bringing celebrities, top streamers, and Prime members together for the Twitch Prime Crown Cup featuring FIFA 19 and Apex Legends, with tournaments in London and Las Vegas, streamed live on July 13
- Children’s Books (Buy one, give one) – Prime members receive up to 25% off Canadian children’s books and for every qualifying children’s book purchased on Amazon.ca from June 24 through August 18, 2019, Amazon Canada will donate $1 to First Book Canada, up to $100,000. Visit amazon.ca/buy1give1 to learn more.